-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, October 30, 2017

CREEPY CHILDREN ATCs

These ATCs are cards I submitted for a Halloween swap hosted by AlphaStamps.  The base for the card consists of an ATC-sized piece of chipboard and a decorative frame.  The card and frameset are available in three designs.  I used the Dragon Arch and the Wrought Iron designs.  The images of children can be found on the Little Imps and the Little Darlings Collage Sheets.  The original images are in black and white, so I colorized them to make them creepier.

VAMPIRE
The chipboard arch is stippled with various shades of grey, going from dark to light, to create the appearance of the stone.  The fence and tombstones are printed on decorative paper, and the tree is a rub-on transfer.
I added a tombstone with dripping blood (paint) and a creepy tree covered in black glitter.

I colored the boy's clothes, added the red circles and dots to his eyes, and the blood dripping from his mouth.  The final touch is dimensional felt bat stickers.


CREEPY DOLLS
In the background is paper with winter trees, the wrought iron frame is painted black, and the creepy tree is covered in black glitter.
I added a tombstone that says, "Beware of the Living Dead."   Behind the tombstone and the girl are creepy dolls to which I added red eyes.  The creep factor is enhanced by having the red eyes of the doll behind the tombstone peek through the tree branches. The doll images are from the Dolls in the Attic Collage Sheet.
I colored the girl's dress and face plus added cracks giving her the appearance of being a porcelain doll.


WEREWOLF
The frame on this card is sprayed with stone spray paint.  
Embellishments include a tombstone, a moon, glittered bats, a dimensional bat sticker, a creepy tree, and a crow.
I colored his jacket red and added fur to his face.  On the wire leash is his pet rat.

4 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

whoa! these are incredible!!
you are so so talented!That werewolf is amazing!

claude said...

très esthétique !
hugs

Holly M said...

So much lovely creepiness!

dyeandpigment said...

Pretty darn cool.